Tonight on WDW News Tonight, the Disney Parks Pursuit game returns, we take a trip to the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen, and we journey through the history of the Streets of America and Backlot area at Disney’s Hollywood Studios…
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling. WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Tom & Nick Are Angry About Things
- “What Did We Just Eat?” – Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen
- The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments
- “Disney Parks Pursuit”, presented by Theme Park Connection
- In-Depth Discussion – COMPENDIUM: The Streets of America and Baclot at the Disney-MGM Studios
- Who’s Hates Tom Now?
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in tonight at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!