Beginning today, September 21st, 2016, Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will begin offering a breakfast service called Kuamsha. Kuamsha means “to awaken with” in Swahili.
The service includes Grab ‘N’ Go options, as well as counter service offerings from 7-10 AM daily.
Grab ‘N’ Go Menu
- Choice of freshly baked muffins, pastries, and croissants
- Warm ceylon cinnamon rolls
- Banana Bread with house made chocolate hazelnut spread
- African breakfast cereal with brown sugar and raisins
- Boerewors sausage and egg bobotie pie
- Yogurt parfaits
- Whole Fruit
- Assorted cereal
- Coffee and hot tea
- Juice and milk
Casual Dining – Quick Service Menu
- Savannah Platter – Two farm fresh eggs any sale, tomato chutney, Tanzanian hash browns and bacon
- Bore Breakfast – Two farm fresh eggs any style, tomato chutney, Tanzanian hash browns, Boerewors sausage and bacon
- Safari Waffle – Waffle topped with seasonal berries and chai whipped cream
- Sunrise Sandwich – Egg, ham, and cheddar cheese served on a croissant
- Fruit Sosatie – With Quinoa and dried fruit salad
- Kids Explorer Platter – One farm fresh egg any style, hash browns, and bacon
- Kids Mickey Waffle – Two Mickey waffles and bacon
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!