Last night on WDW News Tonight…
- Tom described how he and other guests are being asked not to take photos of Avatar Construction from guest accessible areas at Animal Kingdom. See the “controversial” photos here.
- We made some horrible political jokes while talking about the current contest at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort where a guest could win a night in the Presidential Suite.
- We played a hilarious round of the ever popular WDWNT: The Map Game where contestants had to collect candy corn while avoiding Haunted Mansion Ghosts to win prizes from Theme Park Connection.
- Josh from Easy WDW stopped by the studio sporting his Duffy the Disney Bear ears to (kind of) talk about his trip planning book and the upcoming Food and Wine Festival.
- “The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments presented by The WDWNT Inner Globe Society” included some humorous takes on current stories as well as the usual nonsensical ramblings.
- Tom got mad at pavement and Nick yelled at kids.
- A new podcast on the WDWNT network was announced. “Radio Free Disneyland” will premier this weekend and the host, DeeJay Middlebrow was on the show to talk all about it.
- Nick and Tom attended the first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party last week and talk about the atmosphere of this year’s party, the special treats and the new additions including the Zootopia pre-parade and upgrade to the allergy friendly treat stops. Watch the individual video reviews where Nick spills stuff on himself and Tom makes sad faces!
- WDWNTV was officially announced last night. The new weekly TV show will premier soon and be hosted by Chris Reed, who spent some time talking with us about what to expect from this new endeavor. Subscribe to the WDWNT YouTube channel now to get the show as soon as it releases.
- And finally, we found out who hated Tom this past week. It was mostly this guy Ed who compared Tom to Fox News and questioned his journalism skills.
Hosted by radio veterans and life-long Disney fans Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, WDW News Tonight is a live, weekly, audio and video program presented on AM 1520 WBZW in Orlando, Florida and online at WDWNewsTonight.com every Wednesday from 9-11pm EST. The show covers the Walt Disney World Resort and other Disney news. The show combines the latest headlines, comedy, trending vaction topics, call in games, and in-depth discussions to bring Disney fans a one-of-a-kind 2-hour program covering the Disney Parks. While the show is being live-streamed in both audio and video, listeners and viewers also interact via a live chat online. The show is also available on demand as an audio download, online audio stream and can be watched live or recorded on YouTube.