Donald Trump is Going to be in The Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom

With the results of the United States presidential election official, it is now a certainty that a Donald Trump audio-animatronics figure will join the ranks at the opening-day Magic Kingdom attraction, the Hall of Presidents. The attraction of course includes every United States President in history.

Donald Trump to join the Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom
Donald Trump to join the Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom

That being said, there are unanswered questions. Will he have a speaking part? What other changes will be made to the show?

With the election of Bill Clinton in 1993, Disney started adding current presidents with speaking roles actually recorded by the Commander in Chief. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all had these starring roles in the show, but will Trump? Certainly there was a lot of uncertainty when George Bush took the office of President, but Disney still went through with it. It will be interesting to see if Trump is simply added to the show or if he is given the same opportunity that was given to the last 3 Presidents of the United States.

Either way, if you enjoy the “A Celebration of Liberty’s Leaders” version of the Hall of Presidents, you have until January 17th to see it at the Magic Kingdom.

Jonathon Gomez

THANK GOD! Hopefully, they will erase Obama all together. WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!!

RebeccaMcK
RebeccaMcK
Reply to  Jonathon Gomez

Yep, I agree.

Dan Sides
Dan Sides
Reply to  RebeccaMcK

why would they not let him speak? The people have spoken and change is on the way!!!

RebeccaMcK
RebeccaMcK
Reply to  RebeccaMcK

Well, not erase Obama. Just have him in the background with the rest of the old presidents, I meant. I won’t see the show again until he doesn’t have such a long speech. What I agreed with before was that it is a great day. And I didn’t vote for Hillary or Donald.

Guy
Guy
Reply to  RebeccaMcK

Hopefully, they’ll stick Obama all the way in the back and place dim lighting on him. The sooner he is forgotten, the better.

DISPrincessMom
DISPrincessMom
Reply to  Jonathon Gomez

Trust me, GOD had nothing to do with it.

Epcot05
Epcot05
Reply to  DISPrincessMom

Except he had everything to do with it.

Axel
Axel
Reply to  Jonathon Gomez

Why would you attack a person and call them a racist without knowing them?

Bob
Bob

The Walmart Effect is real

Kelsey
Kelsey

No more hall of presidents for me.

Anonymouse
Anonymouse

He’s always has such classy things to say – what could possibly go wrong!

Joe

Sometimes I wish Disney would raise their tickets so high it would keep the poor white trash out of the park. These people are tearing the parks up. Trash is everywhere, it’s disgusting. I can only stay at the deluxes since the Values are filled with these low class people.

Random Troll
Random Troll
Reply to  Joe

And welfare recipients too. They shouldn’t be allowed into the parks. Poor & ignorant people offend me.

Reply to  Random Troll

Poor white people get welfare. Keep them out.

Random Troll
Random Troll
Reply to  Joe

Along with all the other liberal welfare recipients. I’m game.

Reply to  Random Troll

I’m cool with poor liberals not in the park. Some of them voted for Trump. Poor people are terrible for the parks. They bring in their stupid bag lunches. Wearing cheap Walmart clothes. Disney should be an upscale experience. Disney wants to get rid of all poor people.

Random Trolls Mom
Random Trolls Mom
Reply to  Random Troll

They’re your parents and if you didn’t have them, you’d have to pay for that trailer you call home.

Random Trolls Mom Grabber
Random Trolls Mom Grabber

Please, tell me more. Your liberal tears turn sweeter.

esiv1211ERica
Reply to  Joe

I have stayed at the value resorts the past 2 years because I’m 26, a teacher, and budget my money so that I can make short (2 day) trips to my favorite place on Earth. I wouldn’t call myself a “low class person” or “white trash”. I simply need a hotel that I can sleep in, since I spend my whole days at the parks. Think before you so rudely assume next time.

rebeccamck
Reply to  esiv1211ERica

People are angry this week – things will get better. Enjoy the parks however you can, as I do, too. All these comments about white trash, racists, lower class….forget them and just keep swimming. That goes for everyone who is being offended this week by rude comments on internet boards. The country will be FINE. I have a DVC membership but often go stay at the value resorts when it’s just me going (often when I’m out of DVC points, lol – and it’s cheaper for one person to fly there than for 3 people so sometimes I go alone)… Read more »

Guy
Guy
Reply to  Joe

I agree. Those white trash Obama supporters are ruining everything!!!

TheRealThought

Why was it only controversial when Republican Presidents are elected? “Certainly there was a lot of uncertainty when George Bush took the office of President, but Disney still went through with it.”

It seems that the left has to work on being more accepting of people with whom they disagree.

What he said
What he said
Reply to  TheRealThought

What? The “Accepting” crowd is not so accepting?

Andy
Andy
Reply to  TheRealThought

Umm… I’ve been in the HoP on two occasions where I’ve heard someone yell the N word at President Obama’s AA. Another time, someone screamed “go back to Kenya,” so I think both sides participate in that kind of unruly and disrespectful behavior.

Reply to  TheRealThought

Value resorts are filled with trashy people. Disney knows it.

Axel
Axel
Reply to  Joe

Makes you feel big to post this trash on a message board? Get out of your Mom’s basement and get a job.

Scott
Scott
Reply to  TheRealThought

To add a humble dose of reality to this conversation, “There was a lot of uncertainty when George Bush took the office of President” could potentially have something to do with the vote count. This election will have a closer popular margin than 2000. So the uncertainty may be due to our current, divided situation as a country.

Random Troll
Random Troll

Oh, liberal tears. So sweet

Random Trolls Mom
Random Trolls Mom
Reply to  Random Troll

Goes great with that “dinner for one” huh?

Random Trolls Mom Grabber
Random Trolls Mom Grabber

Trolling tip: If you’re gonna troll someone, at least try to make sense. How can it be a dinner for one if I’m drinking your tears?

Joe

I’m just sick of poor people. Trump won because of poor white people.

Trump Won So Stop Whining
Trump Won So Stop Whining
Reply to  Joe

I earn over $300,000/yr, and I voted for Trump…so I think you may be off base a bit.

Old Money
Old Money

REAL rich people in places like New Canaan did not vote for Trump, because they aren’t racists.

Trump Won So Stop Whining
Trump Won So Stop Whining
Reply to  Joe

But I do agree, I would love to see Disney price poor people, like you, out of the parks.

Joe

Trump has no plan. If you voted for Trump and make $300,000 a year your a racist. Trump a joke.

Confused
Confused
Reply to  Joe

This comment string is extremely confusing. How does annual earnings and voting for Trump (or anyone for that matter) automatically make a person a racist? Moreover, you blindly label him a racist… while blaming Trump’s win on a specific race. Surely you can see the irony here.

JimV
JimV

Why would you say he won’t be speaking? He has many thing to say including “You’re Fired!!!” Just kidding.

I would love to hear him speak. He will keep people’s attention in an attraction that is quite boring. He can talk about himself and his wonderful buildings and his wine and clothing collection. Just visit the gift shop next door. Take home The Donald.

Anonymouse
Anonymouse
Reply to  JimV

Bob Iger I see cross marketing opportunities $$$

Kevin
Kevin

What if Disney wants him to recite their script? It’ll be hard for him, you know, considering he can’t read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c.

Jane Fondant
Jane Fondant

He won’t have a full speech, he’ll just interject the occasional “wrong!” and call Lincoln a nasty president.

rebeccamck
Reply to  Jane Fondant

lol Or maybe they’d use the interactive element of the Magic Bands here and have him call out to guests in the audience. Being called a nasty woman should be on our bucket lists.

WWWD (What Would Walt Do?)
WWWD (What Would Walt Do?)

Disgusting. Disney needs to protest and refuse to include any animatronic of Trump as a refusal to recognize him as president, even if that means alienating guests.

PresidentTrump2016
PresidentTrump2016

How about they put him in and just alienate intolerant people like you?

PresidentTrump2016
PresidentTrump2016

Well, the Concentration Camp planned failed when Hillary lost. Sorry, we won’t be going to camps. But hey, put Alien Encounter back, THAT I agree with.

Axel
Axel

How could they not recognize him as president when he was elected by the people of the US? Just because intolerant liberals like yourself do not like giving up a president who was flush with handouts and ignored the checks and balances of the constitution, does not make a conservative president any less worthy of the office.

Reply to  Axel

Trump did not win the popular vote. I guess it’s cool to support someone who makes fun of the disabled.

Not Joe
Not Joe
Reply to  Joe

Republicans have also won popular vote & lost the election. Do you even know how the US electoral system works? You’re too uneducated to have voted for Hillary

We the People
We the People
Reply to  Joe

The “I stole the DNC nomination from Bernie and I’m proud of it” crowd is now upset because their candidate lost. Get over it.

Joe

The White Trash Party won the election. Everyone should feel proud.

PresidentTrump2016
PresidentTrump2016
Reply to  Joe

As opposed to the whiny, useless, Millennial crowd. I’ll take it. Now suck it up, loser.

andrew
andrew

So much hate on both sides this is crazy. If you voted for Trump you are a white trash racist. If you voted for Hilary you are a sore loser and very hateful to those with views other than yours/intolerant. I love democracy because it gives us the right to choose whom to lead us but it failed us this time. Both of these people were poor choices as leaders. Both racists(look it up kids), both corrupt, both liars but they were the best we came up with. The politically correct, soft country we have become is what caused the… Read more »

Joe

David Duke only endorsed one party. That’s scary for black people. I know it doesn’t concern white people but I thought we became a better country.

John
John

Will the AA say grab them by the Pu$$y? Thanks redneck racist losers. You think you won. We all are doomed.