BREAKING: Walt Disney World Introducing Annual Passholder Entry Lines

Beginning December 21st, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can utilize their very own designated entry lines at the four major theme parks.

No end date has been announced for the program. No further details are available as of yet.

Joe
Joe

Is this for security, ticket scanning, or both?

Marc
Marc

This could be great news!!! Crossing my fingers….

monica horn
monica horn

What if only 3 out of the 4 members of your family have APs? Too bad or will they allow you to keep the family together?

Cheryl
Cheryl
Reply to  monica horn

I hope they leave it separate. Many families only buy 1 for discounts

Bev
Bev

I hope this includes Florida Resident Season Passes.

Shelly
Shelly

Yes, Finally my husband has said this for many years! Should have our own line to get through ticket booths too

dusty cheatham
dusty cheatham

this is a long time coming.a very long time coming . passholders are the most loyal.wish they had these during my most recent visit. ending 12/17

rebeccamck

Another site reported it would be through some time in January, but if I were a passholder I’d want it to continue past then. Also, with my not being a passholder, it could potentially shorten whatever line I’m in.

Andre
Andre

They don’t open enough lanes as it is, especially in the off season, to save on a few cast member’s salary. Cheap Cheap Cheap. I appreciate the hand extended to pass holders, but historically, they don’t give one thing, without cutting at least 3.

Maureen Konen
Maureen Konen

WHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Alan R.
Alan R.

I don’t buy it. We’re here this week, one of their busiest, and at least 1/3 of the entrances are roped off closed. HUGE lines. Disappointing Disney. VERY. The parks sure have gone down hill the last few years.

R molinari
R molinari

Never had a problem getting into the parks so not a big deal. If there was a PASSHOLDER LINE for the rides instead of a fastpass line, now that would make a difference and something to talk about.

trackback
Geekin’ Gazette #10 – Our Weekly Top 5 Walt Disney World News, Tips And Community Happenings | Geekin' On WDW Podcast

[…] passholders have a new perk that Disney World is trying,  “Walt Disney World Introducing Annual Passholder Entry Line“.  I will give it a try in January and let you know how it […]

Joe in Florida
Joe in Florida

Passholder line for the rides would be great. We’ve been passholders for years and can not get fast passes when we want to get them. Disney needs to entice more passholders with better perks not small gestures like the dedicated entrance. It only insures that you get inline for a wait of 90 mins. a little faster. Come on Disney. Think harder, I know you have the smarts.

Noelle
Noelle

I’m for shorter lines, but I wish they would do something for those who save and travel 1000 miles to come once every couple years.

Karen
Karen

I take too many guests without annual passes, so “no” to separate attraction lines. But how do we get through entry?