You can be among the final Guests to pass through the infamous Hollywood Tower Hotel at a swinging dessert party at The 13th Hour farewell event for the Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure on January 1st, 2017.
The event begins at 10:00 PM and goes until 1:00 AM on the eve before this attraction’s final day in operation. This glamourous gathering features live music and a delicious dessert buffet. And whenever you’re ready, grim brass-buttoned bellman will escort you to your car, where you’ll travel up, down―and into the Twilight Zone.
This elegant, after-hours party features:
- Enjoyment of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in its original version for the duration of the party
- Dessert buffet, coffee, soda and water
- Entertainment provided by a debonair emcee and the plucky Silver Lake Sisters
- Special photo locations
- Signature non-alcoholic beverages and cocktails for an additional cost
- Commemorative keepsake available for purchase
- One of the last opportunities to purchase Twilight Zone Tower of Terror merchandise
This party will be a posh affair, so you’re encouraged to dress in your finest Hollywood Golden Age style. Fedoras for the gents and hats with veils for the ladies are welcome, but no masks at Disney’s request.
Tickets for adults and children ages 3 and older are $95.00 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Buy now by calling (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!