Walt Disney World Offering Package that Offers Additional FastPasses

Walt Disney World is now offering what they are calling a “Kindermoon” package, offering additional FastPass + for select attractions:

More information on the package can be found here.

JD (@HtomSirveaux)
JD (@HtomSirveaux)

“Mickey’s PhilharMagic Concert?”

Kyle
Kyle

It’s a 4D movie full of Disney Charactets. Very good and under rated. Lots of people don’t even know it’s there.

JD (@HtomSirveaux)
JD (@HtomSirveaux)
Reply to  Kyle

Oh, I’m aware. I’ve just never heard it referred to as “Mickey’s PhilharMagic Concert” before.

SplitT
SplitT

What attraction is Ariel’s Undersea Adventure?

Kyle
Kyle
Reply to  SplitT

It’s a dark ride like haunted mansion or Pirates.

SJ
SJ
Reply to  SplitT

It’s actually called “Under The Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid” at WDW. The Disney people messed up when they posted this. The exact same ride is at Disneyland, where it is called Ariel’s Undersea Adventure. The error is still there today, which makes me chuckle a bit…

Frank
Frank

The actual name is Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/under-the-sea-journey-of-the-little-mermaid/
Great attraction. One of my favorites… but I’m biased… I used to work it when I worked at the Magic Kingdom!!!
I really do like it though!!!
Philhar is one of those you see all the time, but never go into… I’d recommend to Stop and go in!!!
Frank

DL CM
DL CM

Fast passes soon to be part of hotel packages or sale. No freebies in the not distant future. The more you spend, the more Disney wants to keep you out of cue lines. Spend little, wait in line, no loss on you.

Jonathon Gomez
Jonathon Gomez
Reply to  DL CM

Good! I’ll gladly pay the Universal premium.

DL CM
DL CM
Reply to  Jonathon Gomez

Nope, not that easy. You’ll need a minimum stay at Disney Resort and eventually need to have a history of extensive purchases. Why do you think we invested hundreds of millions in magic band? For your pleasure? No…it’s to make more $ off of you.

Chris
Chris

One rarely needs a fastpass for these attractions anyway. An illusion of added value.

Stan
Stan
Reply to  Chris

The 75 min line we waited in last time we rode Little Mermaid says differently.