The Grand Cottage has returned to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa for the 2023 Easter season. The Grand Cottage is a themed snack stand in the Grand Floridian lobby open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Grand Cottage will be open through April 10.
A glass case shows off the Grand Cottage’s treat offerings.
The full menu is on display in the cottage.
- Hot Cross Buns – $4.50
- Guava Cream Cheese Sweet Roll – $4.50
- Peanut Butter Cereal Egg – $5.50
- Bunny Burrow Dirt Cup – $7.00
- Fruity Mickey Pop – $7.00
- White Chocolate Bunny Pop – $8.00
- Carrot Blondie Pop – $7.50
- Lemon Blueberry Mickey Whoopie Pie – $8.00
- Orange Scented Cookie Sandwich – $8.50
- Cream Cheese Carrot Coffee Cake – $9.50
- Confetti Cake Lamb Pop – $9.50
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Popcorn – $10.00
- Milk Chocolate Bunny with M&M’s – $12.00
- Spring Artisinal Macarons – $15.00
- Vanilla Bean Cupcake Sampler – $16.00
- Grand Egg with Jelly Beans – $20.00
- The Cottage Box – $50.00
The Cottage Box contains several treats, perfect for an Easter picnic.
The cottage has pastel panels around the bottom, and bunny-shaped wreaths on one side.
Pastel eggs sit along the bottom of the wreaths.
The colorful panels are decorated with images of flowers and insects.
Themed birdhouses hang from the roof of the cottage, including this little cupcake shop.
Will you be visiting The Grand Cottage this spring? Let us know in the comments.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort also has a chocolate Easter egg display. Stay tuned for our photos of the themed eggs.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.