The Brewer’s Collection, introduced in 2008, returns for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and features three beers from Germany, individually or in a flight. The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 29 – November 23, 2019.
Menu for the Brewer’s Collection at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- 🆕 Weihenstephaner Festbier Lager, Freising (5.8% ABV) – $4.50
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb (5.5% ABV) – $4.50
- Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer (2.5% ABV) – $4.50
- Beer Flight – $9.75
Photos of Menu Items from the Brewer’s Collection at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Beer Flight – $9.75
All three beers have been at the Brewer’s Collection for two years now. None of them are particularly exciting and it makes us long for the days (just a few years ago) when they had eight unique beers at the Brewer’s Collection. Germany seems to be hanging on to this idea that they need a separate kiosk for beer when in reality they can just push these to the actual Germany stand and be fine. It’s worth your time for a flight to add the three beers to your Untappd.
*NEW* Weihenstephaner Festbier Lager, Freising (5.8% ABV) – $4.50
From Weihenstephan: “A full rich bodied, hoppy, seasonal lager. Especially brewed for the Festbier season. This beer truly represents the Bavarian way of celebrating. Deep gold color, great mouthfeel and lots of flavor. Prost!”
A light, easy-drinking German lager. It’s a good everyday drinking beer, it’s about as standard of a lager that you’ll find. You can also find this beer at the Germany Marketplace.
Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb (5.5% ABV) – $4.50
From Hacker-Pschorr: “Our unfiltered Hacker-Pschorr Weissbier is naturally cloudy, full-flavoured and uniquely refreshing. Georg Pschorr – in his day owner of the Pschorr brewery and a man of true foresight – spread word of this exquisite and enjoyable Hefe-Weissbier and made it popular beyond the borders of Bavaria.”
Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer (2.5% ABV) – $4.50
Schöfferhofer has described their Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer as “a 50/50 blend of Hefeweizen beer and natural Pomegranate juice resulting in a refreshingly tart and tangy taste experience.”
Location of the Brewer’s Collection at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Brewer’s Collection kiosk is located next to the Refreshment Outpost, on the World Showcase Promenade between the China and Germany pavilions. It is #19 on the map below.
- REVIEW: Brewer’s Collection at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019
- All of our 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
- All-New WDW News Today: The Radio Show Tonight (10/01/15) Food and Wine Review ETC.
- Full Epcot Food & Wine Festival Review and We Play The Price is Right, Tonight (9/25/14) on WDWNT: The Radio Show