The Brewer’s Collection, introduced in 2008, returns for the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and features three beers from Germany, individually or in a flight. The 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 – November 12, 2018.
Menu for the Brewer’s Collection at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered) (4.8% abv) – $4.25
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb (5.5% abv) – $4.25
- Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer (2.5% abv) – $4.25
- Beer Flight – $ 9.00
Photos of Menu Items from the Brewer’s Collection at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
All three beers have been at the Brewer’s Collection for two years now. None of them are particularly exciting and it makes us long for the days (just a few years ago) when they had eight unique beers at the Brewer’s Collection. Germany seems to be hanging on to this idea that they need a separate kiosk for beer when in reality they can just push these to the actual Germany stand and be fine. It’s worth your time for a flight to add the three beers to your Untappd.
Location of the Brewer’s Collection at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Brewer’s Collection kiosk is located next to the Refreshment Outpost, on the World Showcase Promenade between the China and Germany pavilions.
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
- All-New WDW News Today: The Radio Show Tonight (10/01/15) Food and Wine Review ETC.
- Full Epcot Food & Wine Festival Review and We Play The Price is Right, Tonight (9/25/14) on WDWNT: The Radio Show
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!