The Donut Box makes its Epcot International Food & Wine Festival debut in 2019. The festival runs from August 29th to November 23rd, 2019. The Donut Box, along with Cool Wash, debuted at the festival on October 1st, 2019.
Menu for The Donut Box at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- 🆕 Sweet Corn Fritter with Fresno and Red Pepper Jelly (V) – $5.50
- 🆕 Strawberry-dusted Yeast Donut Holes (V) (KA) – $4.00
- 🆕 Strawberry Smoothie made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk® (Non-Alcoholic) – $5.00
- 🆕 Central 28 Beer Company Boston Cream Donut Ale, DeBary, FL (5.2% ABV) – $4.50
- 🆕 Black and White Coffee Cocktail garnished with a Fresh Yeast Donut with Chocolate Espresso Bean Crumbles – $14.00
Photos of Menu Items from The Donut Box at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
*NEW* Sweet Corn Fritter with Fresno and Red Pepper Jelly – $5.50
The Sweet Corn Fritters are delicious, especially paired with the Fresno and Red Pepper Jelly, which has a winning taste. Think of a softer version of the Hush Puppies and sauce from Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ at Disney Springs and you’re on the right track. Definitely a great one to try if you’re vegan and looking for something from this stand.
*NEW* Strawberry-Dusted Yeast Donut Holes – $4.00
The Strawberry-dusted Yeast Donut Holes are just… donut holes. There’s no strong strawberry taste from the sugar dusting, leaving this option to be an expensive version of any other donut holes that you could buy.
*NEW* Strawberry Smoothie made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk® – $5.00
The Strawberry Smoothie is delicious, creamy and smooth––everything you want from a smoothie. The amond milk does make the consistency very thin and runny, but that’s a minor oversight. The donut hole sitting on top does become soggy in very little time, however I dipped it into the smoothie itself and the taste was an improvement from the donut hole by itself.
*NEW* Central 28 Beer Company Boston Cream Donut Ale, DeBary, FL (5.2% ABV) – $4.50
From correspondence with Central 28 Beer Company‘s Headbrewer Geoff DeBisschop: “Our Boston Cream Donut ale is a sweet ale inspired by the famous Boston Cream Donut. Toasted malt evokes the chewy donut, while an addition of milk sugar and vanilla beans provide a sweeter, filling-like counterpoint. Assertive chocolate aroma and flavor insure that the frosting is not forgotten. This beer is sweet but still quite drinkable…”
*NEW* Black and White Coffee Cocktail garnished with a Fresh Yeast Donut with Chocolate Espresso Bean Crumbles – $14.00
The Black and White Coffee Cocktail is by far my favorite from the offerings. The cocktail has Jim Beam bourbon whiskey and a vanilla liqueur mixed in with the iced coffee and they definitely stand out while drinking. There’s a slight burning from the alcohol when drinking this cocktail, however it takes nothing away from how delicious this drink is. The donut is solely made up for by the Chocolate Espresso Bean Crumbles which have a very strong taste but really make the donut portion of this offering, without the crumbles the donut would be average.
Location of The Donut Box at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Donut Box is located near Test Track in Future World East, and is #1 on the map below.
- REVIEW: The Donut Box Makes Its Debut at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019
- All of our 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- PHOTOS: The Donut Box Replaces Taste Track Food Kiosk Ahead of Food & Wine Festival Debut at Epcot
- New Food Photos, Marketplace Booth Locations, and Additional Details Revealed for 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- New The Donut Box and Cool Wash Marketplaces, Additional Eat to the Beat Concert Performances Added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019