The Wine & Dine Studio, introduced in 2016, returns for the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, taking place August 30 – November 12, 2018.
Menu for the Wine & Dine Studio at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce – $6.00
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds (V) (KA) – $4.50
- Trio of Artisan Cheese featuring La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheeses (V) – $5.25
- La Bottega di BelGioioso Crescenza-Stracchino®
- La Bottega di BelGioioso CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce
- La Bottega di BelGioioso Artigiano® Vino Rosso
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese – $11.25
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Reata Chardonnay, and Spellbound Petite Sirah
- Reata Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast ($20/bottle) – $6.00
- Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon ($17/bottle) – $5.00
- Spellbound Petite Sirah, California ($13/bottle) – $6.00
Photos of Menu Items from the Wine & Dine Studio at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce – $6.00
Like we said in the Coastal Eats review: Disney knows scallops, and they know them well. These seared scallops are no exception to that rule. A few small scallops adorn the top of a truffled celery root puree with a generous portion of mushrooms on the side. It’s a rather large and filling dish, especially for the price. Both entrees at Wine & Dine are rather heavy and hearty, great in their own way but certainly not best for an ultra-hot day outside.
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds (V) – $4.50
Two expertly prepared butternut squash ravioli adorn this plate. There’s a few pumpkin seeds and slices of Parmesan cheese on top. Over $2 a ravioli seems a bit hard to swallow, but these are really spectacular and taste like a true fall dish. We couldn’t think of another booth at Food & Wine that could pull these off this well. Maybe not the best option in 90+ degree weather, but moving towards late September/October, these will be wonderful.
Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese (Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Trio of Wines) – $11.25
This is a festival favorite pairing two of the greatest things on earth: Cheese and Wine. More importantly wine. The cheese is masterfully paired with the wines, making each bite and sip compliment each other. There’s also great value to be found ordering the cheese and wine together because you get this really great tray to hold everything on. While nothing here is particularly exciting, your Instagram friends will love seeing your literal palette of booze and dairy.
Location of the Wine & Dine Studio at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Wine & Dine Studio is located in Future World West along the pathway between the Imagination pavilion and World Showcase.
- REVIEW: Wine & Dine Studio at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- REVIEW: The Wine and Dine Studio in Future World, Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2017
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight 2017
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!