Join WDWNT as we celebrate the final IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth and the premiere of Epcot Forever with two dessert parties and a private luncheon and panel presentation with several of the people that created IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, including Don Dorsey, Gavin Greenaway, and Kellie Coffey.
“Reflections of Forever” is a four-day event that will also feature group rides and meals as well as a new interactive team-based game developed especially for this event. The tentative schedule is below.
Saturday September 28
7:45 AM – WIGS-Exclusive Group Breakfast at Ale & Compass Restaurant (Tickets required, see patreon.com/wdwnt)
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM – “Tapestry of Teams” Interactive Game in Epcot
9:00 PM – Group viewing of the antepenultimate presentation of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Sunday September 29
Monday September 30
10:30 AM – 4:30 PM – Private Luncheon and Panel Presentation with the talented people that created IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth (Tickets required)
7:45 PM – Private Dessert Party at Terrace des Fleurs in Epcot for the final presentation of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth (Tickets required)
Tuesday October 1
9:00 AM – Group Rides in Epcot
7:45 PM – Private Dessert Party at Eau de France in Epcot for premiere presentation of Epcot Forever (Tickets required)
In case you’ve never been to one of our events, here’s how it works:
Event registration is required to participate in any of the group activities on the event schedule. The registration fee includes participation in the interactive game (there is no separate ticket or additional fee for the game). The event registration fee covers the costs of name badges, lanyards, prizes for the game, etc. and also includes a donation to Give Kids the World.
The separately-ticketed activities require an additional ticket purchase. You must be registered for the event in order to purchase tickets for any of these extra-cost activities.
- The Private Dessert Party at Terrace des Fleurs on 9/30 includes an extravagant array of desserts, coffee, tea, and lemonade and a private viewing area for the show. A cash bar will be available. The ticket price is $99.99.
- The Luncheon and Private Panel Presentation on 9/30 includes a six-hour session with several special guests, with a buffet lunch during a break halfway through the session. The ticket price is $139.99.
- The Private Dessert Party at Eau de France on 10/1 includes an array of desserts (though not as extravagant as the previous evening), coffee, tea, and lemonade and a private viewing area for the show. A cash bar will be available. The ticket price is $79.99.
- The WIGS-Exclusive Group Breakfast at Ale & Compass Restaurant is open to WIGS members only. More information is available at https://patreon.com/wdwnt.
For this event, we are offering a VIP package at a discounted price. This package includes event registration, tickets to both dessert parties, and a ticket to the luncheon and panel presentation.
The VIP package includes:
- Event Registration Fee: $15
- IllumiNations Dessert Party on 9/30: $99.99
- Private Luncheon and Panel Presenation on 9/30: $139.99
- Epcot Forever Dessert Party on 10/1: $79.99
Total value of the VIP Package is $334.97; we are selling the package at a special price of $299.97, a savings of $35.
If you are purchasing individual event tickets, then event registration is not included but required. If you have previously registered for this event, you will have a code on your tickets that you can enter during checkout. If you have not previously registered, simply add the event registration to your cart at the same time and for the ticket code during checkout, use the code “above”.