Beginning January 12th and running through February 22nd, 2017, guests at the Magic Kingdom will be able to purchase one-day quick-service dining plan of sorts, called Disney-Dine-on-the-Go. The test period will allow guests who purchase the package to receive certificates redeemable for the following:
- One lunch quick service meal that includes one entree and one non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (must be used by 4PM)
- One dinner quick service meal that includes one entree and one non-alcoholic single-serving beverage (can be used from 4PM until closing)
Certificates for both children and adults will be available.
The test will take place at the following restaurants:
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbor House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
Guests can purchase the Disney-Dine-on-the-Go package at Magic Kingdom vacation planning booths or at Magic Kingdom guest relations only during this period.
Adult packages are $29 plus tax per person, and it is $12 plus tax for children ages 3-9.