From Erin Glover on the Disney Parks Blog:
Hey Disneyland Resort fans – an interesting opportunity has come across my desk, and I wanted to share it with you. It is a limited-capacity event that combines some rare Disney Parks experiences, and is unlike anything we’ve ever offered – especially here on the Disney Parks Blog. Take a look below.
Disneyland Candlelight Experience
December 4–5, 2011, $1,250* per person based on double occupancy, includes:
- One-night stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa on Sunday, Dec. 4, 2011; valet parking for one vehicle included.
- An evening of holiday elegance beginning with a private reception and dinner at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Reserved seating for the 8 p.m. performance of Candlelight on December 4.
- Exclusive 2011 Candlelight mementos.
- A sunrise breakfast at The Plaza Inn, one of Walt Disney’s favorite dining locations, on his 110th birthday, December 5. Breakfast will be followed by a pre-opening walk through Disneyland park.
- A visit to several locations in the park with Disney Legends and Creative Staff as they share their stories about Walt Disney, Disneyland park and the magic of the holiday season. Guest speakers currently scheduled include Dave Smith, Bob Gurr, Marty Sklar, Tony Baxter, and David Caranci. Speakers are subject to change.
- A visit to Walt Disney’s private apartment above the firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Reserved viewing of “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade.
- Theme park entrance for both days.
To reserve this special opportunity, call 866-309-9683. Full payment is required at time of booking, and bookings must be made by November 25, 2011. You must be at least 18 years old to RSVP for this event, but your guests may be younger. Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
*Package rate shown is based on double occupancy and standard accommodations. Single occupancy, standard room rate is $1,500. For groups of three (3) to five (5), a charge of $1,000 per person applies for each additional guest occupying the same room, with a maximum of five (5) occupants within the same room. Excludes applicable taxes and fees.
Offer is limited and restrictions apply. May not be combined with other offers, packages or discounts. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable and non-transferable. No credit or compensation will be given for unused portions of this package and such unused elements will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with the Candlelight Experience. No substitutions, refunds or credit for any package element that is canceled for any reason including, but not limited to, inclement weather. Please do not bring any items to be signed by the guest speakers. Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50.
All elements of the event and the package are subject to change and cancellation without notice.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!