Starting September 20, 2013, you are invited to be part of the world of “Second Screen Live: The Little Mermaid”, a new interactive theatrical experience!
For a limited time in select theatres, fans can become part of the story in a new second-screen technology, Disney Second Screen Live, where the audience can engage with the film, each other and their fellow audience members.
Simply download the FREE “Second Screen Live: The Little Mermaid App,” in the iTunes App Store, onto your iPad or iPad mini (iOS 5.0 or higher is required.) Then bring your devices to participating theatres where you can interact with the film, your families and other fans, singing the songs, playing games, finding treasures, and competing for the chance to win prizes!
This brand new, magical theatrical experience starts on September 20 at the following theaters:
• City Center 15: Cinema de Lux; White Plains, NY
• Farmingdale Multiplex Cinemas; Farmingdale, NY
• Arclight Beach Cities; El Segundo, CA
• Arclight Sherman Oaks; Sherman Oaks, CA
• Muvico Thousand Oaks 14; Thousand Oaks, CA
• AMC Empire 25; New York, NY
• AMC Garden State 16; Paramus, NJ
• AMC Burbank 16; Burbank, CA
• AMC Downtown Disney 12; Anaheim, CA
• AMC Bay Street 16; Emeryville, CA
• AMC Town Center 20; Leawood, KS
• Century Huntington Beach and XD; Huntington Beach, CA
• Cinemark West Plano and XD; West Plano, TX
• Carmike Wynnsong 16; Knoxville, TN
• Carmike 15; Columbus, GA
And a special run is taking place at the El Capitan theater in Los Angeles, CA on Sundays & Thursdays from September 15th through October 13th.
Check out this featured video peek of “Second Screen Live: The Little Mermaid”:
Tickets are now available for purchase online or at the box office of participating theaters.
For more information about The Little Mermaid: Second Screen Live! theater screenings, locations and ticket purchases, please visit movies.disney.com.
And stay tuned to WDW News Today for all your “Second Screen Live” Information!
Video and Images courtesy of the Walt Disney Company.