Disney Interactive has launched a new fully-connected experience on Facebook, iOS and Android that features iconic scenes from beloved Walt Disney Animation Studios films.
Disney Hidden Worlds is a free-to-play hidden object adventure that allows players to interact with nostalgic scenes from Beauty & the Beast, Tangled and Aladdin, with many more Disney animated films to come. The adventure is able to sync a game across Facebook, iOS and Android, allowing players to continue their game on all their mobile devices.
In Disney Hidden Worlds, you can enter a world of imagination where Disney stories come to life. But when imagination goes awry a mysterious Villain is created, bringing darkness and chaos to the created Kingdoms. Crucial objects have gone missing from each story and it is up to the players, along with their guide Chrona, to search iconic Disney scenes for components, craft the missing objects, and restore each character’s “happily ever after.”
Check out the trailer for the game below:
- Interact with magical Kingdoms based on well-known Disney stories like Beauty & the Beast, Tangled and Aladdin, with many more movies to come soon.
- Play through Disney animated film-based hidden-object scenes and spot-the-detail scenes.
- Collect ink and craft objects to help each story progress towards “happily ever after.”
- Help Chrona and the Inklings save the magical Kingdoms from a mysterious villain in this original Disney story.
- Play and sync a single game across Facebook, iOS and Android devices.
Players can head over to https://apps.facebook.com/hiddenworlds and dive into Disney Hidden Worlds today. The game can also be downloaded for iOS devices at http://bit.ly/1cExHhd and for Android at http://bit.ly/1gtvatB.