- The extravaganza kicks off with some very special appearances in the Welcome Show as Anna, Elsa, Kristoffand Olaf join the rest of the gang welcoming everyone into the park.
- A Flag Raising ceremony will be held at dawn in Town Square, featuring the Reedy Creek Honor Guard.
- Some stars from Disney Channel will be joining in as Grand Marshals for the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 3 p.m.
- Over in Tomorrowland, Disney Channel Club Chill takes over Rockettower Plaza Stage from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., with DJ Frost leading a dance party with music videos from Disney Channel stars and sneak peeks of upcoming Disney Channel Original Movies “Teen Beach 2” and “Descendants.”
- Once things cool down in Tomorrowland, Rockettower Plaza switches gears for sing-along screenings of Disney’s “Frozen” from midnight – 4 a.m.
- Olaf, Kristoff, Anna and Elsa will make pre-parade appearances just ahead of the 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. performances of the Main Street Electrical Parade
- Join Disney characters – all dressed in their PJs – at one of two late-night dance parties. Kick up your heels at the Frontierland Dance Party, near Country Bear Jamboree, from 2 a.m. – 6 a.m. At Cinderella Castle, Disney’s “Up All Night” Dance Party keeps things hopping from 2:00 a.m. – 5:45 a.m. with awesome DJ, stiltwalkers and lots of fun party people!
- As that 24th hour comes to a close, Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., will host a special finale moment with Mickey and the gang that you won’t want to miss.
In addition, WDWNT will continue its annual tradition of holding a fan meet on the 24-hour day next Friday. This year, the event will include an all-day scavenger hunt through the Magic Kingdom and more, so stay tuned for more details.