WDW News Tonight debuted just last week, but we’re already pushing the envelope with something you’ve never seen before…
Disney online dating seems to be something we are seeing a lot of right now, so in the spirit of all of the WDWNT game shows that have come before it, we are proud to announce WDWNT: The Dating Game!
In the game, an eligible bachelor or bachelorette will get to ask 5 total questions one at a time to each of 3 eligible dates. The eligible daters have a :45 second time limit to finish their answer. At the end of the questioning, the contestant must pick one of the three. They then agree to go on one date at a restaurant at Walt Disney World paid for by WDWNT. The date would then be recapped on a future episode of WDW News Tonight.
Here are the rules and disclaimers:
- All contestants must live in the Central Florida area or be willing to commute for a date.
- All contestants must be 18 years old or older.
- All potential contestants must fill out the questionnaire below.
- Potential contestants apply in general to be on the game show. WDWNT LLC will choose who gets to be a contestant and who is a Bachelor(ette).
- You may appear on WDW News Tonight on February 10, 2016 between 9p-11p EST via phone, Skype, Google hangout or in person.
- You may appear on a future edition of WDW News Tonight.
- You agree to go on one date at a restaurant at Walt Disney World paid for by WDWNT.
- You agree to have the date recorded (audio and video) and release your image and likeness to be used by WDWNT online and in other mediums.
- An interview to be conducted by a WDWNT staff member to validate your eligibility.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!