Disney Tsum Tsum inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction will make landfall at Disney Parks on February 26, 2016.
This new collection of seven, 3-inch plush was created especially for Disney Parks. Characters include fan favorites such as the dog with keys, a skeleton, and the Captain.
With this release, I’m excited to announce that additional Disney merchandise locations will begin carrying Disney Tsum Tsum. Look for them at the following locations starting February 26.
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai‘i – Kalepa’s Store
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
- Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure park – Tees, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – Gag Factory
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Marketplace – Once Upon a Toy
- Shops at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park – Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot – ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures
Guests may also order select Disney Tsum Tsum from the free Shop Disney Parks mobile app or via the Disney Parks online store.