This week on WDW News Tonight, we continue to push the envelope by making a possible Disney love connection, talking political correctness, and discussing the absolute most boring things to do at Walt Disney World.
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, former hosts of WDW News Today: The Radio Show, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Tom takes a moment to write out some thank you notes
- We ask patriotic trivia questions for prizes from Theme Park Connection
- “Tom and Nick are Angry About Things”, but mostly hot girls at Star Wars Launch Bay…
- WDWNT: The Dating Game – we’re going to try to make a real-life Disney love connection and then send two lovebirds on a (recorded) date at WDW
- “WDWNT Now!” Tip of the Week
- An in-depth discussion on the most boring things to do at Walt Disney World
- Flash Back to the Future – “It Never Happened!”, a look at Disney’s America theme park
- And much more!
We hope that you will tune in tonight at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
Oh, and despite technical difficulties, last week’s show is available to watch: