Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we review then Epcot International Festival of the Arts, we play WDWNT: The Price is Right for fabulous prizes, and we review the new insane breakfast options at the Magic Kingdom…
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to 105.5 FM or AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside of the Orlando area, the show can be watched via video stream at listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. You can also use WDWNT: The App to watch and chat along. The show also utilizes a live chat and the ability to call-in to interact with the show. WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents and announcer Michelle Wargo.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Tom, Nick, and Michelle Are Angry About Things
- A review of the new doughnut sundae, hash brown hotdog, and more new Magic Kingdom breakfast options
- Interview with author Aaron H. Goldberg of “The Disney Story: Chronicling the Man, the Mouse, and the Parks”
- The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments
- “WDWNT: The Price is Right”, presented by Theme Park Connection
- A Review of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts with guest Josh of EasyWDW.com
- Who’s Hates Tom Now?
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in tonight at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed last week’s show, be sure to watch it: