Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we go in depth on getting around Walt Disney World, we talk all the big news on AVATAR, Star Wars, and Rivers of Light, we review the Paddlefish and Planet Hollywood, and we play WDWNT: The Pyramid – California Adventure Sweet 16 Edition for fabulous prizes…
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to 105.5 FM or AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside of the Orlando area, the show can be watched via video stream at listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. You can also use WDWNT: The App to watch and chat along. The show also utilizes a live chat and the ability to call-in to interact with the show. WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents and announcer Michelle Wargo.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Pressing Issues – AVATAR & Star Wars opening dates and what happened to Rivers of Light
- What Did We Just Eat? – Paddlefish and Planet Hollywood Observatory
- An in-depth discussion on transportation and getting around Walt Disney World
- The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments
- “WDWNT: The Pyramid”, presented by Theme Park Connection
- Who’s Hates Tom Now?
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in tonight at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed last week’s show, be sure to watch it: