Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we celebrate April Fool’s with the funniest stuff at Walt Disney World, a special edition of the Map Game, and a look at WDWNT: The 10th Anniversary event…
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to 105.5 FM or AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside of the Orlando area, the show can be watched via video stream at listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. You can also use WDWNT: The App to watch and chat along. The show also utilizes a live chat and the ability to call-in to interact with the show. WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents and announcer Michelle Wargo.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- An overview of WDWNT: The 10th Anniversary, a special event at Walt Disney World this Fall
- The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments
- “WDWNT: The Map Game″, presented by Theme Park Connection
- What Did We Just Eat? – a review of the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno
- The Funniest Things at Walt Disney World – Attractions, Characters, Entertainment, and more
- Who Hates Tom Now?
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in tonight at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed last week’s show, be sure to watch it: