Thinking about booking a trip Walt Disney World in the next few weeks? All seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering some great rates through October 9, as part of their “Fall into the Magic” offer.
During this special offer, guests will be able to book rooms for as low as $65 per night. Below is an overview of room rates for each hotel.
· B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – weekday rates from $65 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $99 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $99 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $75 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night.
Despite minor foliage damage from Hurricane Irma, all seven hotels have been cleaned up and are fully operational. All Walt Disney World parks and resorts are open as well, and with relatively low crowds at the moment.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer some great benefits such as shuttle transportation to all four theme parks, both water parks, and at night to Disney Springs. Guests staying at these hotels will receive a “2017 Disney Springs Passport,” which is full of special offers and coupons that can be used throughout Disney Springs at various shops and restaurants.
For additional information or to book your stay, head to DisneySpringsHotels.com.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!