The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns this spring, from March 2 to April 12, 2018. A number of signature events will be featured that require reservations (and of course cost extra). Reservations are now open for these offerings, which include:
- Taste of the Festival (New this year) – A sneak peek at select offerings the evening before the festival officially opens (March 1)
- Celebrity Chef LIVE! at the Hyperion (New this year) – Star chefs will be up on stage, demonstrating how to make a few of their signature dishes.
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Winemaker Dinners – Savor wine and food pairings while a winemaker guides you through the artistry in every glass.
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner at Napa Rose (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Brewmaster Beer Dinners – Savor an interplay of flavors when beer and food are perfectly paired during a celebration of the art of brewing.
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Sweet Sundays – Join celebrity pastry chefs as they show how to make some of their delectable desserts.
- Keegan Gerhard of Food Network Challenge (March 4)
- Emily Ellyn of Food Network and Cutthroat Kitchen (March 11)
- Duff Goldman of Cake Masters and Ace of Cakes (April 8)
In addition to these signature events, there are a number of additional happenings daily during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
- Culinary Demonstrations (included with park admission but there is a VIP package available with reserved seating).
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Education & Tasting Seminars ($20 plus tax, reservations required).
Here is the direct link to the reservation page for easy access, as some of these may sell out quickly!
Check out our review from last year’s festival as you get prepared for this year. And stay tuned, as we’ll bring you reviews of this year’s offerings on Day 1 of the festival!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!