We’ve been keeping you up to date with the 20th Anniversary Celebration events at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and today, we have a new one to share with you!
Tiffin Talks will be a special, hard ticketed event with dining offerings and will take place April 22 through May 5th, 2018. You will have an intimate dining experience that allows you to try specialty food and beverages accompanied by animal and conservation expert speakers! It will also feature someone who had a hand in creating Disney’s Animal Kingdom as we know it and love it today.
The Speakers of this event may include:
- Dr. Joseph Soltis, Research Scientist for Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment
- Joe Rohde, Portfolio Creative Executive (This particular one is already FULL.)
- Dr. Jason Fischer, Conservation Program Manager for Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment
- Rachel Daneault, Zoological Manager at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for the Primate – Carnivore team
- Dr. Anne Savage, Conservation Director for Disney’s Animals, Science and Environment
- Dr. Scott Terrell, Director of Animal and Science Operations for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
You can read more about the selected speakers in their speaker bios here. (Just click on ‘event details’ to expand to their bios!)
Tiffin Talks will be a separately priced event and is going to be $165 per person, with tax and gratuity included and will begin at 5:30PM. Admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park is not included in this price. Speakers are subject to change without notice, but either way, I think you’re in for a treat with this special event! You may book online or by calling (407)WDW-DINE!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!