Starting April 22nd, Fairfax Fare at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will begin testing a breakfast menu. The test is expected to last for two weeks. We’re excited to check out the new menu featuring…
- Hot oatmeal and fresh berries with brown sugar and maple glaze
- Loaded scrambled eggs with chorizo peppers onions and potatoes.
- “Breakfast on a bun” with eggs, ham, Swiss and spinach in an herb cheese-smeared onion roll
- Freshly baked pastry basket featuring miniature baked goods.
- Fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, beverages, and a kids scrambled eggs and potatoes will be available as well.
The regular lunch menu will resume daily at 11:30AM.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!