Disney this morning has released a bunch of new information relating to the 2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival coming to Epcot from August 30th through November 12th, 2018 and below we’re going to share with you all the new information released. As always, WDWNT will be bringing you live coverage of the Food and Wine Festival from the moment it kicks off.
New Food to Discover at the 2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
Here’s a glimpse at some of the new offerings coming to Food and Wine Festival this year.
- New Brunswick Slider: Slow-braised Beef Brisket “Pot Roast Style” with Horseradish Cream, Crispy Fried Onions on a Potato Roll with Pickled Vegetables on the side – Hops & Barkley Marketplace
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese, and Pumpkin Seeds – The Wine & Dine Studio
- Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak, smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro – Flavors from Fire
New Eat to the Beat Concert Musical Acts
This year, Disney is bringing new musical arts to the American Gardens Theater.
- MercyMe – September 4th and 5th
- Glass Tiger – September 6th and 7th
- Tauren Wells – September 8th and 9th
- Vertical Horizon – September 12th and 13th
- Sheila E – September 22nd and 23rd
- Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts – October 1st and 2nd
- 98 Degrees – October 15th and 16th
- High Valley – November 1st and 2nd
New Fun for the Family
A few new and existing fun family festivities return to Epcot.
- Playground – Let your little ones burn off their excess energy at a fun playground designed with them in mind.
- Character Dance Party – On Friday and Saturday evenings, kids enjoy an interactive atmosphere where they dance and play along with Disney characters.
- Junior Chef Kitchen Presented by Krusteaz® – Children become chefs and get to eat what they make in this family-friendly, complimentary experience every Sunday at the Festival Center.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide ‘n’ Squeak Scavenger Hunt – Embark on a Ratatouille-inspired adventure where kids of all ages can search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around the Festival – with Remy hiding in all new locations!
New Festival Center Offerings
The Festival Center returns for the 2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival with new offerings to explore.
- New Marketplaces – Discover a brand new mimosa bar, wine and local beers, select food options and complimentary samples and seminars hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company.
- Merchandise – Commemorate your visit and bring the culinary magic home with official event merchandise create just for the 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival including apparel, home decor, trading pins and more!
Check out these new events designed to enhance your Festival experience!
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef – Start your day in the most delicious way with a brunch buffet followed by a conversation with a distinguished culinary television personality including:
- Richard Blais
- Jamie Deen
- Tiffani Thiessen
- Masaharu Morimoto
- Buddy Valastro
- Art Smith
- Geoffrey Zakarian
- Carla Hall
- Alex Guarnaschelli
You can book your Sunday Brunch with the Chef starting on June 14th. The cost is $129 per guest and the brunch runs from 11:30AM to 1:30PM and if you’d like to see what the 2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival was like, check out our official review