WDWNT is pleased to present the newest version of our app for iOS and Android devices, so you can always have the latest Disney Parks news at your fingertips!
Over the past few months, the WDWNT Technical Team has worked diligently, finding bugs and sending them back to the Tree of Life.
We’ve rebuilt the app from the ground up, and in the process made a lot of changes to help bring you the latest in Disney Parks news and information worldwide, including:
- Streamlining the code to bring a uniform user experience for both iOS and Android.
- Redesigning our app for a cleaner and more modern format, including infinite scrolling for articles, podcasts, and videos.
- Creating a whole new backend to serve the latest information to your app faster.
- Implementing app notifications for instant awareness of breaking stories.
- Enhancing the WDWNTunes page with more information of what’s currently playing and what’s next.
- Including a direct link to our Epcot Food and Wine Festival coverage including our new FREE downloadable guide to the Festival.
- Supplementing park hours with attraction wait times and restaurant info.
The latest version, 1.0.0, is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store now.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!