Are you ready for some…food and wine?
Food & Wine Tailgate hosted by ESPN’s Monday Night Football is coming to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. Fans will be able to enjoy a complimentary 45-minute program focused on pairing tailgate-inspired food and drinks. Guests will enjoy a flight of three food samples inspired by the cities of the teams playing on ESPN’s Monday Night Football that week, along with three beverages. During the program, culinary experts will discuss the preparation of the dishes.
The event runs Mondays in September and October in the Festival Center from 4:30-5:15 PM. Guests can pick up a wristband to attend the festival starting at 9 AM each Monday that the seminar is offered. All guests must be at the Festival Center in person to pick up their wristbands. Both wristbands and seating are limited, and are distributed on a first-come, first serve basis.
Here’s the full schedule of games for the run of the program:
- September 10th (New York Jets at Detroit Lions, Los Angeles Rams at Oakland Raiders)
- September 17th (Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears)
- September 24th (Pittsburgh Steelers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
- October 1st (Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos)
- October 8th (Washington Redskins at New Orleans Saints)
- October 15th (San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers)