We’re getting our first look at the line-up for the newly expanded Garden Rocks Concert Series at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival.
Earlier this year, Disney announced that the Garden Rocks Concert Series would expand to seven days, for a total of 270 concerts during the Flower & Garden Festival, which runs from March 6 through June 3.
More than a dozen artists have been confirmed for the event, with more expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Those scheduled so far include:
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
Reservations for Garden Rocks Dining Packages, which offer guaranteed concert seating, will open December 13.
All concerts in the Garden Rocks Concert Series take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. each night of the festival and are included with regular admission for those who don’t wish to book a dining package.