Here are the rules and disclaimers:
- All contestants must live in the Central Florida area or be willing to commute for a date. In order to increase the chances of a successful date, we will give priority to applicants living in Central Florida, but anyone is encouraged to apply.
- All contestants must be 18 years old or older.
- All contestants must fully and honestly complete the questionnaire below.
- Filling out the application does not guarantee an appearance on WDWNT: The Dating Game. WDWNT LLC will choose the contestants on the show.
- You will appear on WDW News Tonight live via phone, webcam, or in person on Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
- You will appear on at least one additional episode of WDW News Tonight.
- You will go on one date at a restaurant of our choice at Walt Disney World paid for by WDWNT.
- You agree to have the date recorded (audio and video) and release your image and likeness to be used by WDWNT LLC.
- A phone interview will be conducted by a WDWNT staff member to validate your eligibility.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!