There’s even more time to experience the fun and excitement of Disney’s Animal Kingdom park at Walt Disney World Resort this March and April. The select dates and the extended times are listed as follows:
- March 2, 9-19, 23-24: Park closes at 9 p.m.
- March 3, 17, 24: Park opens at 8 a.m.
- March 30-31: Park closes at 10 p.m.
- April 1-2: Park closes at 9 p.m.
- April 6: Park closes at 10 p.m.
Certain park rides and nighttime shows will not open or close with the rest of the park. These include:
- March 11, 16-18, 23: Opening at 8:15 a.m.
- March 3,24: Opening at 8:00 a.m.
- March 10-23: Closing at 8:15 p.m.
- March 24-April 6: Closing at 8:30 p.m.
- March 9: Operating 9 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- March 18,23 and April 1: Closing at 8:30 p.m.
- March 30 and April 6: Closing at 9:30 p.m.
Rivers of Light:
- April 1-2: The second show will be at 9:30 p.m. instead of 9:45 p.m.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!