While some Walt Disney World area hotels are closing soon due to concerns over the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, others are extending special rates for “essential lodgers” in need of a place to stay.
The Holiday Inn Resort Orlando – Lake Buena Vista has extended a discounted rate of only $69 per night (for select rooms), plus waived their usual waived resort fee of $25 for the following essential lodgers:
- Healthcare professionals and First Responders
- National Guard members, Law Enforcement, State or Federal Govt. employees
- Airline crewmembers
- Journalists and others responding to COVID-19
- Displaced residents, visitors or college students
- People unable to return to their home due to COVID-19 travel restrictions including those who had to vacate their home due to an emergency
For reservations, click here. For information on heightened sanitation methods at the resort due to COVID-19, click here. Valid ID is required at check-in. Rates are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
The following Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels have temporarily suspended operations and are not accepting reservations through April 30, 2020:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs® Area
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs® Area
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area
As a reminder, all Walt Disney World Resort hotels are currently closed through April 1st.