Making Spirits Bright returns to the 2022 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure with one goal in mind: brighten your spirits… with alcohol. If wine is on your mind while visiting the festival, this is absolutely the marketplace for you! They’ve even got a couple of sweet treats on the menu as well.
Menu for the Making Spirits Bright Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2022
- Mickey Mouse-shaped Gingerbread Cookie – $7.50
- 🆕 Santa’s Milk & Cookies Hot Cocoa – $6.50
- Maple Hazelnut Hot buttered Rum – $15.00
- 🆕 Sebastiani, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Valley, CA – $11.75
- 🆕 Alexander Valley Vineyards, Syrah, Alexander Valley, CA – $13.00
- 🆕 Kunde, Merlot – $12.50
- 🆕 Zaca Mesa, Viognier, Santa Ynez Valley, CA – $14.00
- 🆕Fess Parker Winery, Chardonnay, Santa Barbara, CA – $11.75
- 🆕Dr Loosen, Riesling, Germany – $14.00
- 🆕Domaine Ste Michelle, Brut Sparkling, Columbia Valley, WA – $11.75
- 🆕Red Wine Flight: Sebastiani Cabernet Sauvignon, Kunde Merlot, and Alexander Valley Vineyards Syrah – $19.00
- 🆕White Wine Flight: Zaca Mesa Viognier, Fess Parker Winery Chardonnay, Dr Loosen, Riesling, and Domaine Ste Michelle Brut Sparkling – $18.50
Photos of Menu Items from the Making Spirits Bright Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2022
Mickey Mouse-shaped Gingerbread Cookie – $7.50
This fan-favorite was found in 2021 at Grandma’s Recipes but is as soft and delicious as we remember. The frosting is a nice sweet touch for an otherwise spice-heavy cookie. A classic holiday favorite in a classic Mickey shape.
*NEW* Santa’s Milk & Cookies Hot Cocoa – $6.50
Inspired by the Disney+ series The Santa Clauses, whole milk with flavors of cookies & cream and white chocolate topped with flavored whipped cream
This is one of the finest flavored hot cocoas we’ve had in a very long time.
It’s not so much a cocoa as it is warm milk with cookies and cream flavor. But it’s a more natural, subdued flavor because, being added into the milk rather than actual hot cocoa, it doesn’t have to overcome the chocolate flavor to then layer cookies and cream on top of that.
Mixed within the milk itself, the cookies and cream come forward strongly and create a unique drink that will be perfect for sipping while waiting for “World of Color – Season of Light.”
Maple Hazelnut Hot Buttered Rum – $15.00
Rum, Maple, Hazelnut, Demerara Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Clove, garnished with Salted Caramel Whipped Cream, Sea Salt and Demerara Sugar Sprinkle
This drink is perfection on a chilly night. The salted caramel whipped cream, and maple syrup cut the alcohol, making this as easy to drink as possible.
Don’t get us wrong — it’s still quite strong. But you won’t taste the rum through this perfect nectar-like mix.
While all of the offerings at this marketplace are very sweet, we thoroughly enjoyed everything we tried and will be returning here throughout the festival.
Watch our video review of all the Festival of Holidays marketplaces: