We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, February 22, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- On our latest visit to the Magic Kingdom, we spotted grass being removed from the former Splash Mountain as its transformation continues.
- Rumor has it a Mirabel greeting could replace Merida’s greeting space.
- The TRON Lightcycle / Run snack stand has been painted as construction wraps.
- Topiaries of Donald Duck and friends have arrived for the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Cast Members wishing to board the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser can now get a generous discount.
- More of the tower frame has been removed at The Cake Bake Shop site at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- We found a new Class of 2023 Pandora Charm available now at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Senator Bernie Sanders issued a statement last night calling on Disney to raise wages to $18 per hour.
- A TikTok family is under fire for making shoes that increase their young child’s height to get them on coasters before they’re of proper height.
- We got our first look inside The Villas at Disneyland Hotel today, which will open in September 2023.
- Disney Vacation Club members will have access to cash rental reservations at the new hotel, and sales are not yet open.
- Construction walls have gone up for the new beer garden in San Fransokyo Square.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Walt Disney Imagineering shared an animatic of the upcoming Arendelle — World of Frozen area.
Shanghai Disney Resort
Entertainment & Media
- Character posters are out now for season 3 of “The Mandalorian”.
- The new “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” raked in $104 million domestically during its opening weekend.
WDW News Today
Something Sensational – Our Panel Reviews The Greatest Showman on Disney+ for Our 150th! – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
REVIEW: Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake at Stage Door Café is a Sweet Valentine's Treat in Disneyl...January 19, 2022
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Cast Members Get Gender Neutral Title Ahead of Reopening at Disneyland and ...July 19, 2022
Preview the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Annual Passholder Exclusive HoodieJanuary 13, 2022