The Odyssey Pavilion at EPCOT has been decorated to be The Citrus Blossom “outdoor kitchen” for the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
A sign for The Citrus Blossom is in the center window facing across the lagoon.
All of the windows are papered with images of oranges, lemons, and limes with green leaves and white flowers around them.
A new Orange Bird sipper will be available at The Citrus blossom this year.
The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival begins March 1 and runs through July 5.
Some windows have silhouettes of trees against a sunny sky.
There are palm trees, as well as citrus trees.
Here is the menu for The Citrus Blossom:
- Orange Sesame Tempura Shrimp with orange chile sauce (New)
- Citrus Baked Brie with preserved lemon marmalade, limoncello-macerated blueberries, and spiced marcona almonds (New)
- Lemon Meringue Pie: Lemon curd, lemon mousse, and toasted meringue (New)
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic)
- UFO Beer Co. Citrus Hazy Wheat Beer
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale
- Parish Brewing Co. Drive Thru: Orange Octane Imperial Sour
- Bella Strada Spritz (New)
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
- Orange Bird Bundle featuring “The Orange Bird” Little Golden Book and souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup
Check out the full list of menus for the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.