We found two versions of reusable utensils at Award Wieners in Disney California Adventure Park. Made of wood, these utensils are limited to one per person per transaction. They are available in two designs, one of which is Magic Key Pass exclusive.
Reusable Wooden Utensils with Mickey Head Clip and Pouch – $11.49
Two versions of reusable utensils are available. They each feature a promotional stand to “Celebrate the Earth!” Some of the benefits of using reusable utensils include reducing plastic waste, saving money, and reducing overall environmental impact.
The utensils come in a clear plastic package with Disney Parks printed on the front. This is disposable.
The pouch is made of canvas, and the two sets feature different designs. The Magic Key utensil set has a gradient similar to a sunset with Mickey smiling on the front flap. Both sets come with a Mickey Mouse head-shaped carabiner, so your utensils can be always at the ready.
The set includes a serrated butter knife, a fork, and a spoon. Each has the Disneyland logo along the handle.
Magic Key Pass Program
The Disneyland Magic Key Pass is an annual pass program for frequent visitors. The program offers a variety of passes that allow guests to visit the Disneyland Resort more often and enjoy a variety of benefits.
There are four different Magic Key passes currently offered within the program:
- Inspire Key – $1,599: The Inspire Key is the most expensive pass, but it offers the most benefits. It includes admission to both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, but Pass holders may only have up to six theme park reservations at a time. Standard parking is included in the purchase. While there are a few major holidays blacked out according to the current version of the calendar, this Pass has the fewest blackout dates. This is the key typically selected by out-of-state guests.
- Believe Key – $1,099: The Believe Key is a good option for visitors who want to visit the Disneyland Resort frequently. It has fewer blackout dates than the Enchant or Imagine Keys. Guests receive 50% off standard theme park parking. Pass holders may have up to six theme park reservations at a time. As of this writing, it is available for renewal only.
- Enchant Key – $699: The Enchant Key provides reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks select days of the year. Guests receive 25% off standard theme park parking. Visitors with this pass may hold up to four theme park reservations at a time. As of this writing, it is available for renewal only.
- Imagine Key – $449: The Imagine Key is for guests who want to visit the Disneyland Resort mostly during the work week. It is only available for Southern California Residents living in zip codes 90000 to 93599, does not include parking, and has the most blackout dates on its calendar.
The Disneyland Magic Key program is a great way for guests to enjoy the Disneyland Resort more often and take advantage of a variety of benefits. Passes recently went back on sale April 11 but have since sold out for all but the Inspire key. Disneyland has stated that the varying tiers will be on sale periodically throughout the year.
Make sure to check out some other recent Disneyland news using the links below:
- Disney100 Decades 1940s Collection Features ‘Fantasia,’ ‘Pinocchio,’ & More To Be Released This Monday
- BREAKING: Disney Announces First Disneyland After Dark Pride Nite Events
- New MagicBand+ Designs for Magic Key Holders, Popular Attractions and More at Disneyland