A new cream-colored Spirit Jersey with metallic gold font and flakes is now available at Walt Disney World Resort. We found it in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
Cream & Gold Spirit Jersey – $84.99
The jersey is a light cream color and covered with tiny golden flakes, making it shine and shimmer in the light. The Walt Disney World “D” logo with a Mickey globe and “Est. 1971” is on the left breast. The logo is made out of puffy metallic gold lettering and has a few stars around it.
“Walt Disney World” is across the back, also in puffy metallic gold lettering.
Cinderella Castle is outlined in gold behind “Disney.” A Mickey globe is in the “D.”
Four-pointed stars and small circles are above the castle.
Check out more Walt Disney World-branded apparel.
A version of this Spirit Jersey is also sold at Disneyland Resort.
The Spirit Jersey brand was established in 1983. The jerseys are considered a “wearable collectible.” The iconic casual garment is sold at multiple different theme parks featuring multiple different IPs and brands. The jerseys are designed in Los Angeles, CA, and “[go] beyond fashion to celebrating the places, eras and milestones that foster joy and belonging.”
Check out some of the recently released Spirit Jerseys at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort:
- New Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Stitch Shirt and Rash Guard Spirit Jersey
- New Bleached Denim Spirit Jerseys at Disneyland Resort
- Joey Chou Fantasyland Spirit Jersey Arrives at Disneyland
- New Spirit Jerseys for Stitch, Lotso, & ‘The Lion King’ Now On Sale at Disneyland Resort
- New Tie-Dye Stitch Spirit Jersey Breezes Into EPCOT Showcasing a Relaxed ‘Experiment 626’