It’s June, which means it’s almost Halloween! The first Halloween-themed piece of merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World Resort in the form of a T-shirt.
Halloween Tee – $29.99
The tee is orange with “Walt Disney World” in black lettering on the front. The lettering has a 3-D effect thanks to candy corn-colored shadows behind the words.
On top of the “D” of “Disney” is a black witch’s hat with an orange strap around it.
Adult tees at Walt Disney World are currently $25 each when you buy two. Annual Passholders also have 30% off through tomorrow, June 30.
We saw the shirt in Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney Jollywood Nights
Disney Jollywood Nights is a separately ticketed event that will take place from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. on select nights between November 11 and December 20, 2023:
Attractions open after hours during the party will include Slinky Dog Dash, Rock N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. (Star Wars: Rise of Resistance will use a virtual queue during Disney Jollywood Nights.)
“It’s a holiday vibe like you’ve never felt before,” Disney states. “Sights of sparkling décor, sounds of modern beats over classic holiday songs, tastes of craft cocktails and decadent dishes. It’s nostalgic and it’s glitz and glam galore. Get ready to dress in your holiday glam best or festive flair, dance the night away to merry mashups, indulge in divine treats and bubbling spirits, and snap selfies with iconic characters during this new festive event.”
Different entertainment areas in the park will be inspired by different genres.
- You’ll be welcomed to Disney Jollywood Nights with a DJ spinning a mix of holiday tunes.
- Commissary Lane comes to life with a lively Latin Street Fair.
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy host a live holiday special at Theater of the Stars with some of their Disney friends.
- Hyperion Theater will host a “The Nightmare Before Christmas” sing-along.
- Encounter glitz and glamor galore at two limited-capacity entertainment experiences – a jazz lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby and an other-worldly soiree at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard.
- Wrap up the night and enjoy the return of a festive favorite, “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”
“Fantasmic!” will still be performed for day guests before Disney Jollywood Nights events.
Are you excited for Halloween at Walt Disney World this year? Let us know in the comments!