A new Disney100 Peter Pan LEGO set will be released later this year and we have a first look thanks to Falconbricks on Instagram.
Disney100 Peter Pan LEGO Set – $64.99
LEGO set 43232 is inspired by the “You Can Fly!” scene from “Peter Pan,” when the characters soar over London at night and land on the hands of Big Ben.
When constructed, the set has a black base with a Disney100 plaque on the front, tiny London boats and bridges over the River Thames, two larger house façades, and Big Ben. All the buildings are depicted in shades of blue to look like they would at night.
It seems that Big Ben’s clock faces will glow.
The mini-figures included are Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, and Wendy.
The three can be attached to the set’s background with clear plastic poles, so they look like they’re flying.
The set is scheduled for a September 1 release and reportedly has 466 pieces.
For more new Disney LEGO, check out the following:
- LEGO ‘Hocus Pocus’ Sanderson Sisters’ Cottage Set Coming July 2023
- First Look at New Disney100 LEGO Cinderella Castle Set Coming Soon
- Disney100 LEGO Sets Inspired by Animation Icons, Villains, and Disney Duos
- 3 in 1 LEGO Duplo Disney100 Magical Castle
- Three New Indiana Jones LEGO Sets Reimagine Famous Scenes from Past Films
- New ‘The Mandalorian’ N-1 Microfighter LEGO Set Available for Pre-Order
- Disney100 LEGO Sets & Minifigures Officially Announced