A new collection of Pirates of the Caribbean merchandise is coming to Disneyland Paris.
Pirates of the Caribbean Merchandise Collection
The collection will include:
- A gray t-shirt featuring Redd
- A black t-shirt featuring the turret seen at the ride’s entrance and a ribbon that reads, “Yo ho, a pirate’s life for me”
- A red hoodie featuring the same design as the tee
- A pen
- A mug shaped like a barrel with a skull and crossbones on the front
- An ear headband with a treasure map design and a hat in place of the bow
A Phantom Manor collection is also coming soon.
Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Paris
Pirates of the Caribbean is located in Adventureland at Disneyland Paris. Like other versions around the world, it was updated in 2017 to add Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Barbossa from the film franchise of the same name.
Disney describes the ride as follows:
Take off on a treacherous voyage to the 17th Century, when rowdy rogues ruled seaport towns along the Spanish Main under the watchful eye of Jolly Roger.
Navigate your way through the haunted realms of Dead Man’s Cove and Hurricane Lagoon, before dropping anchor amid an explosive battle between a foggy Caribbean fort and a striking 12-gun galleon.
Looters and buccaneers sing a song of jubilation as flames engulf a nearby seaside city. And those unlucky enough to get locked up attempt to lure a confused canine within reach to nab the dungeon keys he has in his mouth.
Dead men tell no tales, indeed!
Watch our POV ride video below and click here to take a look behind the scenes from a lights-on ride.
Other new merchandise for the attraction recently debuted: a light up bubble sword.