We found a colorful Pride Month floral Mickey decoration installed in Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort today.
This is located beside Napolini Pizzeria, in the direction of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
Pride Month Decorations at Downtown Disney
Across from The Dress Shop and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa entrance in the Downtown Disney District is a white Mickey Mouse head with a rainbow spray of florals inside. The color gradient includes black and brown flowers and foliage to represent supporting people of color, as well as the pink and blue typically associated with supporting trans communities. The traditional LGBTQIA+ color gradient is included as well.
Pride Month in the Downtown Disney District
A variety of special treats are being offered for Pride Month in the Downtown Disney District this June as well. Take a look at the full range of offerings below:
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express (Available June 1 through 30)
- Rainbow Crunch Glazed Beignets: Blueberry, lemon-glazed beignet topped with a crispy rainbow cereal crunch
Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes (Available June 1 through 30)
- Vanilla Shake with Rainbow Sprinkles: Vanilla frosted rim with colorful tart candies topped with a rainbow donut, rainbow unicorn pop, sour rainbow gummy rope candy, and whipped cream
Naples Ristorante e Bar and Napolini Pizzeria (Available June 1 through 30)
- Pride N’ Candy Cannoli: Cannoli shells filled with ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar, rainbow candy chips, and cotton candy flavoring
Splitsville Luxury Lanes (Available June 1 through 30)
- Vodka Bramble: Vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, blackberry liqueur, and blackberries
Available at Various Candy Locations Around Disneyland Resort Including Marceline’s Confectionery, Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff, Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen, and Pooh Corner (Available June 4 through 30; mobile order available)
- World of Color Crisped Rice Treat: Mickey-shaped cereal treat dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple sugar
Pride Month at Disneyland Resort
Disney announced their first-ever Disneyland After Dark Pride Nite events on June 13 and June 15, 2023, during Pride Month.
Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite is a separately ticketed event celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community and allies, and is currently sold out for both dates.
The after-hours event will include themed entertainment, Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, specialty menu items, and event merchandise. It will begin with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. PT. The park will then close and the private party will run from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. PT.
Additionally, a new popcorn bucket, mirrored sipper (shown above) and various treats will be available at Disneyland Resort.
The above Pride Mirrored Mickey Mouse Sipper will be found beginning June 14 at multiple locations throughout the park. Be sure to check out our Disneyland Pride Month article to see a full list of locations as well as all the other available treats and merchandise for the month of June.
Check out some of our most recent Disneyland coverage using the links below:
- New California Resident 3-Day Disneyland Ticket with Admission as Low as $83 Per Day
- PHOTOS: New Pride MagicBand+ Available for Pride Month Celebration at Disneyland
- D23 Offering Parody Disney Movie Posters from Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disneyland to Magic Key Holders
What do you think of the new floral décor in the Downtown Disney District? We’d like to see your opinions about it in the comments below.