We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, July 6, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- We took a first look at the new line of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2023 merchandise, including a Spirit Jersey, pin, and more.
- The Magic Kingdom spring roll cart introduced a new roll with chicken, ham, and cheese.
- The Morocco Pavilion refurbishment is seemingly complete in World Showcase.
- Refreshment Port is now closed for refurbishment until the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2023 begins.
- EPCOT’s Eve parking lot has opened, while the nearby tram lane has been turned into a walkway.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney is seeking Tiana and Belle vocalists for the Disney Jollywood Nights show hosted by Kermit & Miss Piggy.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Old Annual Passholder magnets are available for a limited time at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A Spike the Bee souvenir sipper is also available in the park for Annual Passholders.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We checked out the new collection of Disney’s Fort Wilderness merchandise, including a Tervis tumbler, apparel, tire cover, ornament, and more.
- Oogie Boogie Bash ticket sales will resume on July 11.
- A Hatbox Ghost Spirit Jersey, Madame Leota Loungefly backpack, coffin-shaped mugs, and more have arrived at Disneyland in a new Haunted Mansion collection.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort has announced a 40th anniversary drone show.
- Special recyclable character plates with removable themed film have been introduced at Tokyo Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
- More Destination D23 details have been announced, including appearances by Bill Farmer, Don Hahn, Bret Iwan, and info on the Hallowstream Costume Bash.
WDW News Today
- Tonight, we celebrate the 250th episode of WDW News Tonight, and discuss the debut of “Where in the World is Tom Corless” — our most ambitious project ever, with a four-night Walt Disney World hotel stay from Be Our Guest Vacations as the prize in this exciting new game.
Retired Passholder Magnets Return, NEW Haunted Mansion Items, Where in the World is Tom Corless? (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!