“Jurassic Park” is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year in a variety of ways, including through a new makeup collaboration with Profusion Cosmetics.
‘Jurassic Park’ 30th Anniversary Makeup Collection
This special 30th anniversary collection features a variety of makeup products and accessories. Most of the anniversary-specific items are sold out online, but can be found in store at Walmart.
This handheld mirror features the classic Ford Explorer decals on the back, and black tire marks over red on the mirror side. The phrase “Objects in mirror are closer than they appear” is printed directly on the mirror itself. A small Ford Explorer keychain is attached to the mirror. You can also find it online for $8.
The color-changing lip & cheek balms are packaged in canisters, with a sticker on the bottom that reads, “Caution: Viable embryos, handle with extreme care!”
Our display also had glow-in-the-dark liner and stamp duos, with options in a variety of colors.
What do you think of this makeup collaboration? Is this something you would want in your own collection? Let us know in the comments.
Check out other recent stories covering the classic film’s milestone 30th anniversary:
- Celebrating 30 Years of ‘Jurassic Park’ by Exploring Every Jurassic Attraction at Universal Parks Worldwide
- PHOTOS: New Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Décor at The Burger Digs and Jurassic Outfitters in Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: John Hammond Limited Time Meet-and-Greet Comes to Universal CityWalk Orlando to Celebrate 30 Years of ‘Jurassic Park’
- Jurassic Park Vehicles Arrive at Universal CityWalk Orlando for 30th Anniversary Weekend
- FULL TOUR: Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Tribute Store Opens With Photo Ops, Movie Props, and More at Universal Studios Florida