The Port of San Fransokyo Cervecería has opened as part of the “Big Hero 6” reimagining of Pacific Wharf in Disney California Adventure. It soft-opened yesterday, July 24.
Port of San Fransokyo Cervecería
The cervecería (brewery) takes over the seldom-used dessert window of Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill. The old beer cart was permanently removed, so the cervecería is the new location of Karl Strauss beverages.
It has a red and white color scheme. The Japanese characters in the top left translate to “draft beer.” Tags hanging over the window showcase the beers and their prices.
A Karl Strauss sign is on the back wall.
There are two large tin barrels, and a themed hand-washing sign featuring Baymax hands. These “keg-isters” come from the old beer cart.
Mobile order via the Disneyland App is available at the window. Here is the menu:
- Garlic Pinwheel Chips Mix (New)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Endless Summer Hard Seltzer: Mandarin Orange & Dragon Fruit (New)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Moment of Zen: Japanese Rice Lager (New)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Follow the Sun Blonde Ale
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Windansea Wheat Ale
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Red Trolley Ale
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Boat Shoes Hazy IPA
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company Aurora Hoppyalis IPA
Stay tuned for our upcoming review of this new venue.
San Fransokyo Square
San Fransokyo Square will include several eateries, including Lucky Fortune Cookery, Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill, Rita’s Turbine Blenders, and Aunt Cass Café. “Big Hero 6”-themed items are already arriving at some locations. Check out the full menus.
Torii gate towers have been added to the Pacific Wharf bridge, which was painted orange-red as part of the transformation. The torii gate towers will be painted soon, too.
What are you most anticipating in this re-imagined area? Let us know in the comments.