The Social Media Specialist will work with the Director of Social Media & Analytics to execute a comprehensive social media strategy for WDWNT across all social platforms. Candidates should have prior experience in social media at a professional level, at least a basic understanding of marketing principles, capability and willingness to learn how to analyze and interpret social data, and sufficient writing and graphic design skills to create compelling, viral social content.
- Operating out of a social media management platform to streamline social publishing
- Maximizing WDWNT’s presence and reach across all social platforms, including integration of website and video content
- Engaging social media followers
- Growing followers/subscribers
- Managing social media contests
- Generating brand awareness and managing online reputation
- Analyzing social media metrics within the social media management platform and recommending strategies to increase KPIs
- Monitoring and responding to changes in social media platform policies
- Attending WDWNT or Walt Disney World special events to generate social media coverage if local
- Prior experience and demonstrated success running social media accounts for an organization
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for Disney and Universal parks and resorts
- Proficient command of the English language
- Strong reliability, communication, and time management skills
- Video and photo editing experience
- Marketing experience
- SEO experience
- Adept analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Experience working in a social media management platform
The position is paid $18 an hour. The start date is immediate. Candidates need not be based in the Orlando area, but it is preferred. A comprehensive knowledge of Disney Parks and properties is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our application at jobs.wdwnt.com.