Pacific Wharf has officially become San Fransokyo Square, themed after “Big Hero 6,” and an updated version of the Baymax sipper has arrived.
Baymax Sipper – $19.79
Like most sippers, Baymax includes your choice of fountain beverage.
It is limited to two per person, per transaction and no discounts apply.
A red straw sticks out of Baymax’s back.
The previous Baymax sipper had a plain white base, as pictured below from Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2015. The new sipper has Baymax standing in his charging dock.
The Baymax sipper includes a red strap featuring Baymax, the quote “Hello, I am Baymax,” and the Disney Parks logo.
The Baymax sipper is available at these locations:
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
- Aunt Cass Cafe
- Boudin Bread Cart
Read our San Fransokyo Square food reviews:
- REVIEW: New Street Corn, Melon Cocktail, and More at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: New Slushes and Margaritas from Rita’s Turbine Blenders in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: Lucky Fortune Cookery Serves New Karaage Chicken Sandwich, Yaki Udon Bowls, Baymax Macaron, and More in San Fransokyo Square
- REVIEW: Trying the Full Menu at Aunt Cass Cafe Featuring Soba Noodle Salad, Sourdough Bread Bowls, Japanese-Style Cheesecake, and More in San Fransokyo Square at Disneyland Resort