D23 has announced a “Shopping Spree” at Disney’s Creative Campus Employee Center in Glendale, CA on November 4, 2023. Tickets are complimentary for D23 Gold Members and go on sale this Friday, September 22. Read the details and check out a preview of merch below.
D23 Shopping Spree—a Disney Employee Store Shopping Event in CA
November 04, 2023
Disney’s Creative Campus Employee Center, Glendale, CA
Gold Member: Complimentary
Tickets go on sale Friday, September 22, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. PT/ 1:00 p.m. ET
D23 Gold Members are invited to get a rare peek at Disney’s Grand Central Creative Campus and enjoy a magical morning of shopping at Disney’s Employee Store on November 4, 2023.
The store is located on Disney’s Grand Central Creative Campus in Glendale, California, and features both employee- and D23 Member-exclusive merchandise, making this an event you won’t want to miss!
This event is for D23 Gold Members only, and one (1) ticket is allowed per Gold Member. Guests are not permitted.
*A ticket is required for each guest in attendance in order to participate in this complimentary experience. We kindly ask that you only reserve tickets if you plan to attend. Reservation of a ticket without attendance may impact your ability to attend such experiences in the future.
D23 Gold Members may sign up for a single 30-minute shopping window. During their window, they will have access to exclusive employee and D23 Member merchandise, including the brand-new, highly anticipated, limited-release D23 Loungefly backpack (available while supplies last).
The Starbucks located on the campus will also be open, with items available for purchase from 7:30 a.m-11:30 a.m.
Guests will not be admitted onto the Grand Central Creative Campus outside of their confirmed window nor allowed to queue any earlier than 30 minutes before or after the start of their scheduled time.
The shopping windows are as follows:
- 8:00 a.m.–8:30 a.m. PT
- 8:30 a.m.–9:00 a.m. PT
- 9:00 a.m.–9:30 a.m. PT
- 9:30 a.m.–10:00 a.m. PT
- 10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m. PT
- 10:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m. PT
- 11:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. PT
- 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. PT
Members will be required to show their D23 Gold Membership Card and a photo ID.
The event will begin at 8:00 a.m. PT at the Grand Central Creative Campus Employee Center, and will last until approximately 12:00 p.m. PT. Please do not arrive on campus before 7:30 a.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket only for themselves—no guests.
- All Members must be age 18 or older to attend this D23 event.
- D23 Gold Members must log in by using their D23.com Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Gold Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Only confirmed ticketed attendees will be able to enter the Grand Central Creative Campus Employee Center during their shopping window. No late accommodations will be made.
- Confirmed attendees may enter the Grand Central Creative Campus queue 30 minutes prior to their shopping window. Any unofficial queues will not be honored and may result in revocation of shopping privileges.
- Please note: This event is not affiliated with Mickey’s of Glendale. Member access is limited to the Grand Central Creative Campus only.
- Please note that this event offers Members access only to The Disney Employee Store and does not include other locations such as Mickey’s of Glendale.
- When at the Grand Central Creative Campus, D23 Gold Members in attendance are required to stay in the vicinity of the main courtyard. The only access to buildings on campus will be to the employee store and Starbucks.
- All confirmed attendees will have the opportunity to shop at the store on Saturday, November 4, 2023, if they arrive during their confirmed shopping window.
- Some items may be limited to one (1) per person, while supplies last.
- Members who reserve a ticket and do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice.
Canceling a Complimentary Event Ticket Reservation
If your plans change, please cancel your complimentary event ticket reservation as soon as possible to provide others the opportunity to attend. To cancel a complimentary event ticket reservation, please email GuestRelations@D23.com or call us during normal business hours (Monday–Friday, 6 a.m.–6 p.m. PT) at 855-323-5973 and submit your cancellation no later than 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the reserved event. If your valid cancellation notice (i.e., provided at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the reserved event) falls outside of the normal business hours noted above, then you must submit your cancellation via email at GuestRelations@D23.com. Such cancellation will cancel all complimentary ticket(s) reserved by you for the event, as applicable. Failure to attend the complimentary event and failure to cancel such complimentary event ticket reservation at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the reserved event will result in a “no show” (see below for information about “no shows”).
Complimentary Event Ticket Reservation No Shows
Your complimentary event ticket reservation will be documented as a “no show” if you do not attend the event and do not cancel your complimentary event ticket reservation in a timely manner (see above). If you are a “no show” for a complimentary event ticket reservation, you may be unable to make new complimentary event ticket reservations for a period of 12 months from the date of the “no show” event, to be determined at the sole discretion of The Walt Disney Company.
All D23 events are subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. Except as noted here, there are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including, without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.) and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED – Permission to Film/Photograph/Record: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises for the event, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its parent, affiliated, and subsidiary companies, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively “Producer”) to photograph and make sound recordings of you and any children accompanying you (as may be applicable) and to use such photographs and recordings throughout the universe, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever in all known and hereafter existing media and in any language in perpetuity. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.