We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, October 21, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- There appears to be a leak underground at the exit of The Haunted Mansion in Magic Kingdom, which is causing cobblestones to become loose and wobble when stepped on.
- Scrim and netting are up at the exit of the temple on Jungle Cruise in an attempt to prevent continuous damage from the boats on the Magic Kingdom attraction.
- “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” the new EPCOT nighttime spectacular debuting in December, has been added to the Walt Disney World website, with new art and a new description.
- The exteriors of Paradiso 37 and Rainforest Cafe at Disney Springs are both being refurbished, although the restaurants remain open during construction.
- Walt Disney World has three new watches by Bulova featuring a retro Tomorrowland design, Donald Duck, and the Disney castle symbol.
- Three new open edition “Star Wars” pins, and an open edition “Star Wars” pin set, have arrived at Walt Disney World.
- Our Spidey senses are tingling because a new sherpa-covered Spider-Man Loungefly mini backpack has swung into Walt Disney World.
- This new Light Up Grogu Necklace will brighten the dark nights on Batuu after the suns have set.
- A new Spider-Man ear headband and Loungefly backpack have arrived at Disneyland Resort that take inspiration from the most iconic quote in the character’s long-running history.
Entertainment and Media
- In a new interview about “Once Upon a Studio,” Disney producer Brad Simonsen said “Zootopia 2” will be just as “good or better” than the original film.
- A new logo and synopsis for Marvel Studios’ “Agatha: Darkhold Diaries” series have been revealed.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!